• Print

Author Topic: Since it's its the anniversary of 9/11...Are any of you conspiracy theorists?  (Read 31789 times)

igordog

• Windows XP user
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Fuck You.

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
My opinion is that it doesn't really matter. It would make sense for terrorists to do it and it would make sense for our government to do it. But let's say we uncover the truth. So what? I think we already know that our government exploited the event to pass the Patriot Act and invade Iraq, shouldn't that be enough reason to rebel?

CultureRevolution

• Moderator with no Moderator powers
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
It was the freemasons. Everything is done by the freemasons.

Undertaker Sheep

• Alive and Well
  • Offline Offline
  • Turning my insides into gun powder
    • View Profile
    • My last.fm
My opinion is that it doesn't really matter. It would make sense for terrorists to do it and it would make sense for our government to do it. But let's say we uncover the truth. So what? I think we already know that our government exploited the event to pass the Patriot Act and invade Iraq, shouldn't that be enough reason to rebel?

It's not about it being enough reason to rebel or not. Whether the American Government set it in stage themselves is a huge.
Yeah, we know the Government used it as an excuse to go to war. But if they also killed that many people and did what could be called the ultimate betrayal...How will anyone trust their government after that?
Thom - So what's the vibe like, in this room of power?
Garth - It's uuuuh positive, Thom, it's very positive
Thom - I sense that there's gonna be some tracking... some bass-tracking.
Garth - You sense that? You're a prophet, Thom

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile

It's not about it being enough reason to rebel or not. Whether the American Government set it in stage themselves is a huge.
Yeah, we know the Government used it as an excuse to go to war. But if they also killed that many people and did what could be called the ultimate betrayal...How will anyone trust their government after that?
You shouldn't trust your government anyway. I'm used to my government lying to me. The government has done WAY worse things than kill 3,000 people in an explosion. We've overthrown almost every country south of here. We've forced little children to be stolen from their parents and held at gunpoint to pick tea leaves and cocaine. Capitalism has killed millions, if not billions and stolen everything from billions.

It would not surprise me if the government did 9/11 and it wouldn't surprise me if some muslim extremists did it.

Undertaker Sheep

• Alive and Well
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • My last.fm
Whether 9/11 was caused by the government is not about you Matt. We're talking about the entire US population here. Most of them are oblivious to the things our governments do.

Furthermore, I do have faith in my government. I know they do a shit load of bad things, but I do trust them to take care of us (which I think is a governments first priority). I just hate our Dutch system of politics.

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Furthermore, I do have faith in my government. I know they do a shit load of bad things, but I do trust them to take care of us (which I think is a governments first priority).
Then I have nothing more to say to you.

Undertaker Sheep

• Alive and Well
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • My last.fm
Not everything is about being an anarchist punkrock rebel, Matt. There have been serious cases in my country where my government actually did a great thing. You seem like you disagree with me having faith in my government, but do you know anything about my government?

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Not everything is about being an anarchist punkrock rebel, Matt. There have been serious cases in my country where my government actually did a great thing. You seem like you disagree with me having faith in my government, but do you know anything about my government?

Do you know anything about anarchism? You have no fucking clue that you're talking about faith in your government to an anarchist. Why would I agree with faith in government when the government is my enemy? Fuck, you're stupid.

Anarchism isn't a bullshit label, fuck face. I believe in the destruction of the government and capital. Which means that, why yes, I do hate the government. Some governments are slightly better than others, but in the end they're all governments.

rejoiceitssusan

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • tumblr

You don't have to be an anarchist to not trust the government. I don't like anarchism at all but I don't trust the government. I'd think that most Americans don't. The government can do good things, yeah, but it also does horrible things. You don't think that most people in the government do things to actually help the people and have good motives, do you?
Not trusting the government helps keep it in check.

Undertaker Sheep

• Alive and Well
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • My last.fm
There is a difference between having faith in having governments and having faith in your government. And I never said anything about anarchism being a label or whatnot. I mean to say that you always seem to come of as this ''I hate the government, anarchy and punk rule and if you don't agree with me I'll kick your ass'' kind of guy. And how easy you start calling names doesn't really help either.

How can you possibly know if 'some governments are better than the others'? Have you ever been into any form of contact with the officials of my country? I do not have faith in capitalism, what we call 'democracy' these days or modern society. But just that my government is an offspring of those 'ideas'  doesn't mean that I'm going to become so narrow-minded as to automagically distrust anything that comes out of the words of my government. Ofcourse I'd sooner disbelief than belief them, but I don't take anything as true before I've done atleast a little bit of research on the subject.

And most of all I will not be rude to people who disagree with my way of thinking. Isn't that one of the things we hate about having someone in control of a country?

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
You didn't understand my argument and you're an idiot.

Undertaker Sheep

• Alive and Well
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • My last.fm
Sure, love ya too man

CultureRevolution

• Moderator with no Moderator powers
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • I will be in the chamber of understanding.
    • View Profile
    • My website, You have never heard of it.
The separation and disassosiation on punk and anarchism needs to happen soon. The two are completely unrelated, and yet everyone thinks they are the same.
I run this shit.

• Print