• Print

Author Topic: a thread for Bad Things.  (Read 19881 times)

rejoiceitssusan

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
a thread for Bad Things.
« on: June 01, 2010, 10:50:05 pm »
aka the Bitch, Moan, and Whine thread but I decided to switch it up a bit.

-Finals are gonna suck
-I'm horrible at studying
-My attempt to quit most of the internet hasn't really made me more productive, just more bored in my unproductiveness

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • I will be in the chamber of understanding.
    • View Profile
    • My website, You have never heard of it.
Re: a thread for Bad Things.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 08:43:30 am »
I've still got almost 2 weeks of school and yes,
-Finals are gonna suck
I run this shit.

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 09:15:37 am »
I STILL HAVE 5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!!

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 11:26:47 am »
I STILL HAVE 3.

But since the final in one of my classes is on Wednesday and that is the only one I have that day and it's an hour drive to school, I'm going to see if the teacher will let me take it at home, since the test is on the internet anyway. Then I could cheat and I know I would pass the class, which is probably the reason she will never let me do that.

Also, I've been out in the hot sun all morning working in the chicken houses and now I feel like I am going to puke.

and one of my favorite shirts got stained with bleach.
I run this shit.

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 05:03:08 pm »
I've been shitting blood for the past two days and my mom doesn't think it's important enough to go to the doctor.

CultureRevolution

• Moderator with no Moderator powers
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 07:23:38 pm »
I got my wisdom teeth taken out saturday and my teeth hurt like hell.
I threw up a ton saturday and I can barely eat anything.

rejoiceitssusan

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 07:38:31 pm »
I got my wisdom teeth taken out saturday and my teeth hurt like hell.
I threw up a ton saturday and I can barely eat anything.

Oh my god I'm so sorry. D*:
Getting my wisdom teeth out was horrible.
Were yours impacted?

CultureRevolution

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 08:00:59 pm »
Yeah they were. The top two came out really easily but the bottom two were tough and needed stitches afterwards.
To add to the bad things I cant see balance and composure this saturday or tigers jaw and the sidekicks on the eigth or b&c again on the twentieth because my parents dont like the venue.

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 08:33:23 pm »
I found out today that the only possible way I could pass my math class this quarter is to make a 120 on the final. The highest possible score is a 100. I am going to fail math AGAIN. It took 3 tries to pass Math 97, I was crazy to think I could pass Math 98 in one. I just wonder if it's even worth the trouble to go and take the final tomorrow, if I'm going to fail, I might as well fail miserably instead of working hard to get an almost passing but still failing so all that hard work was wasted grade.

"You should have done you're homework"
If nobody is going to grade or even check the homework to see if I'm doing it right, then what's the point
"You won't learn anything"
If I do all the homework and do every problem wrong while thinking I did it right, then I'm still not learning anything
"You need to do you're homework'

And, on the subject of Wisdom Teeth, I am fortunate that most of my family has been able to keep theirs, all of them, My grandmother died with all of them, My dad has a few. They grow in and never cause problems, I guess we have big mouths.
I run this shit.

rejoiceitssusan

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 12:18:50 am »
Yeah they were. The top two came out really easily but the bottom two were tough and needed stitches afterwards.
To add to the bad things I cant see balance and composure this saturday or tigers jaw and the sidekicks on the eigth or b&c again on the twentieth because my parents dont like the venue.
Did they put you under or just give you laughing gas? I just got laughing gas so I woke up in the middle.
Also I puked up blood later. I hope yours are better than mine. That's too bad about the shows too ):

I found out today that the only possible way I could pass my math class this quarter is to make a 120 on the final. The highest possible score is a 100. I am going to fail math AGAIN. It took 3 tries to pass Math 97, I was crazy to think I could pass Math 98 in one. I just wonder if it's even worth the trouble to go and take the final tomorrow, if I'm going to fail, I might as well fail miserably instead of working hard to get an almost passing but still failing so all that hard work was wasted grade.

"You should have done you're homework"
If nobody is going to grade or even check the homework to see if I'm doing it right, then what's the point
"You won't learn anything"
If I do all the homework and do every problem wrong while thinking I did it right, then I'm still not learning anything
"You need to do you're homework'

And, on the subject of Wisdom Teeth, I am fortunate that most of my family has been able to keep theirs, all of them, My grandmother died with all of them, My dad has a few. They grow in and never cause problems, I guess we have big mouths.
Wow your teacher sounds sucky. They don't even tell you the right answers for the homework??

CultureRevolution

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 10:51:05 am »
Im not sure but i didnt wake up until everything was over so I dont think it was laughing gas. And I puked blood too once outside the dentist office and once at home in my garage. It wasnt very fun.
And as far as the shows I have to suck up to my parents hard and present all the good facts I can about the places and leave out the bad parts.

rejoiceitssusan

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 04:24:33 pm »
Im not sure but i didnt wake up until everything was over so I dont think it was laughing gas. And I puked blood too once outside the dentist office and once at home in my garage. It wasnt very fun.
And as far as the shows I have to suck up to my parents hard and present all the good facts I can about the places and leave out the bad parts.

Weird wisdom teeth fact: so when I got mine pulled and was couldn't eat anything I'd have like a shitload of jamba juice Matcha Green Tea blast and even though that was almost a year ago whenever I drink that flavor my jaw starts hurting so fucking bad. But I do anyway because it's by far the best flavor.

Also my mom bought me pepper spray (or is it mace?) so I can go to shows in Chicago. I find that hilarious. What am I gonna do with pepper spray/mace at a show?!

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 04:36:56 pm »
Point at guy who wants to rape you. Press.

rejoiceitssusan

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 04:49:35 pm »
i'd have to bring a purse or something pepper spray can't fit in my pocket

CultureRevolution

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile