Website Related Stuff > Member Introductions

Merchandise

(1/2) > >>

Undertaker Sheep:
So yeah, what kind of Strike Anywhere merchandise or other stuff do you have?
I myself have two shirts, one hoodie, one poster and a signed setlist!

The shirts I have (currently no pictures of me wearing them)

The second shirt looks a lot more awesome in real life, seeing as this is only a copy paste ...

The hoodie I have

Seriously dudes, this thing is awesome. Had it shipped all the way from the US only to find out that it went for sale in Europe one week later...(but it was still cheaper than buying it here, even with the shipping cost. Go you Americans and you're at the time fucked up dollar)

The poster has the same artwork as the first shirt. I don't have a picure of the setlist lying around
But these are the songs that they played (the encore was ofcourse not on the setlist)

Oh yeah, and I also have one CD by them: Dead FM. Will be buying more at their next show, ofcourse

Floyd:
I have all of the albums, including the Iron Front EP, and that's about it.

Undertaker Sheep:
Awesome awesome!
Do you order them online or buy them from shows? I have this weird phobia for buying bandshirts from any other place than the show itself, hehe

I have only one album, but that's about to change

CultureRevolution:
I have exit english cause I heard To The World.

Undertaker Sheep:

--- Quote from: igordog on July 30, 2010, 04:10:34 pm ---I bought all of my shirts from http://www.merchnow.com/
It's a good site, and they have a bunch of S.A. shirts on sale right now (although the ones on sale have limited sizes). They're cool about letting you return stuff too.

--- End quote ---
Thatīs where I got my hoodie!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version