Everything Else > Music

Pictures of where you go to shows

(1/2) > >>

Floyd:
Last night I went to a great show at a place called The Hangar in Athens GA. I have been there before and it is an awesome place. It has no website, as far as I can tell, so I post these pictures from Google Maps:

concerts are always in the big silver building in the back, the bathroom is in the front building.
An overhead view of the entire place, only a small part of it is used. They have gardens and a greenhouse behind it:

This is the first result when you do a Google search "The Hangar Athens"

it is an outdated picture, there is a skateboard ramp in that location now, the last time I went there, that is where the bands set up at. There is a balcony on top of that pink wall now, and on the other side, there is welding equipment.

CultureRevolution:
First Unitarian Church, Philly. Shows are in the basement, it holds a couple hundred, about 2/3rds of the standing area is behind where this picture was taken. It is also hot as FUCK!

Electric Factory, the place I usually go for huge shows. It's cool and HUGE.

The Trocadero, mid sized venue, I saw the Bosstones play here. Located smack dab in the middle of China Town.

The Fire, Philly, small venue, fits a little over 100 people. This is only the stage, but I can't find any good pics. This venue is also hot as fuck.

Siren Records puts on show every so often, they are no longer good though, but they can be. It is located in Doylestown which is a suburb of Philly. This is a pic from a Smoke Or Fire/Fake Probelms/Steinways/Menzingers show from 2008. YEAH, WHAT IF THAT STILL HAPPENED? HOLY FUCK!

Matt:
I've been to the Electric Factory to see A-F/Briggs/Street Dogs/Fake Problems. First show ever!

Ottobar:

Art Space:

Black Cat:

backstage:

mainstage:

Red Emmas:
great folk shows

Rams Head:

9:30 Club:

CultureRevolution:
I feel like The Ottobar is Baltimore's version of The Fire.

Matt:
Weird double post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version