• Print

Author Topic: Thoughts on Radio Shows  (Read 7592 times)

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • I will be in the chamber of understanding.
    • View Profile
    • My website, You have never heard of it.
Thoughts on Radio Shows
« on: May 07, 2013, 10:40:43 am »
Last night I had the first radio show since December, I think, and people came and music was heard and it was really great. If that many people would come to the next one I would start having them on a regular basis again. the best part was that it was people who have never even been to one before, but that is not to say that my internet friends shouldn't come, you should too. everyone should come because that is when the shows are the most fun, when lots of people come and there is lots of great talk about lots of stuff and the music is just shared background noise. Also, if this happens again soon, YOU NEED TO REQUEST MUSIC, I HAVE NEVER BEEN GOOD AT MAKING PLAYLISTS but I really want to start having these again, back in 2009-2011 when they were in their height and before I started going to shows these were the funnest thing and I met some of my best internet friends all because of a dumb chatroom with a music player attached.
on an unrelated note, I HAVE A TICKET TO FEST SO I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN FLORIDA!!!
I run this shit.

• Print