• Print

Author Topic: August random thoughts and show list  (Read 12025 times)

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • I will be in the chamber of understanding.
    • View Profile
    • My website, You have never heard of it.
August random thoughts and show list
« on: August 05, 2011, 11:06:00 am »
Rather than making a separate topic for all my random shit that happens this month, I thought I would post it all in one topic, this one. Anyway, if you are the one person who, according to Google Analytics, is from Atlanta and visited this website on July 20 then you should try to come to some of these shows and find me, I love meeting random strangers from the internet

When:                        |              Bands:                                                        |   Where:
-----------------------+--------------------------------------------------------+---------------
Wednesday, August 10  |  Dead To Me, Off With Their Heads, The Riot Before         |  Drunken Unicorn
-----------------------+--------------------------------------------------------+---------------
Friday, August 12th       |  Dead Ringer, Melissa and Paul, The Wild (acoustic),        |  The Poopparty Palace
                                 |  The Heathens                                                          |   (227 Wilbur Ave)
-----------------------+--------------------------------------------------------+-----------------
Wednesday August 17   |  Mixtapes, Candy Hearts, The Disregardables, Likewise     |  Wonderroot
-----------------------+--------------------------------------------------------+-----------------

That Mixtapes show on the 17 is going to be awesome.

not that anyone is going to read this, or care at all.
I run this shit.

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
I went to two shows last week.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 12:52:28 pm »
I locked my keys in my truck at DTM, OWTH, TRB and had to miss nearly all of Dead To Me's set waiting for the locksmith to come open the door.
That show on the 12th was really great, I have not been to a house show since may, house shows are nearly always better than regular shows.
HA! I said regular shows, Regular Show is one of the best cartoons on Cartoon Network in years.
Wednesday is Mixtapes. I am super stoked for that show.
I am going to try to upgrade the forum to SMF 2.0 soon, there isn't really any need for it since nobody uses it, but it should kill some time. Maybe 2.0 can do a better job of keeping out spambots.
I am still debating with myself as to if I should finally join the facebook. Maybe I should just join it and keep doing this and just post links from there to here so I can still keep all my internet stuff super safe but still have a facebook to keep up with shows and stuff.
AND SYFY CHANNEL FUCKING CANCELED EUREKA. Next season (2012) will be the last one ever, unless they pay for another half-season to tie up all the loose ends. It is now only a matter of time until they cancel Warehouse 13.
wow, this was the most random, all-over-the-place entry yet.
I run this shit.

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
August random thoughts and show list
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 10:58:46 pm »
Now the website has been updated and all the topics have been restored.
I run this shit.

• Print