Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Website News / Re: Tumblr Integration Complete (at least, partially)
« Last post by Floyd on January 22, 2013, 07:27:33 pm »
I JUST REMEMBERED WHERE I HAVE A BACKUP OF THE STYLE.CSS!

Remember, in September, when I upgraded the server's hard drive? I still have the old one, it is sitting in a drawer of the desk this server sits on and it still has everything on it! The backup will be from last September, but I don't think anything in that particular file has changed since then. All I have to do is plug that hard drive into another computer and copy the files off of it!
Website News / Tumblr Integration Complete (at least, partially)
« Last post by Floyd on January 22, 2013, 06:33:18 pm »
It took working on it all day, but I think I finally have this tumblr thing integrated with my website so that the first post from here will show up there. Actually, that was the easy part the hard part was getting the LCARS surround for it to work correctly, and then I accidentally deleted half of the style.css file and could not get it back and had no backup so I just had to rebuild it all from memory and an outdated version and it is still not all back, but it is functional. I must admit, though, it looks pretty great.
Floyd's Random Thoughts / Re: PunkCDSampler Forum is down, I am taking up the slack
« Last post by Matt on December 09, 2012, 10:52:00 am »
That was surprisingly easy. Forums fixed.
Floyd's Random Thoughts / Re: PunkCDSampler Forum is down, I am taking up the slack
« Last post by Matt on December 09, 2012, 10:43:24 am »
I've been slacking. I'll try to fix it soon.
Floyd's Random Thoughts / PunkCDSampler Forum is down, I am taking up the slack
« Last post by Floyd on December 08, 2012, 10:12:27 pm »
I am making a topic here and anyone can post in it, this is until Matt can fix his website. You need to fix it soon, Matt, we all know my website probably can't keep up with your traffic.
Floyd's Random Thoughts / Have I mentioned this yet?
« Last post by Floyd on November 28, 2012, 11:03:12 am »

(click for bigger, click here for Facebook event)
This is a show happening tomorrow. Also tomorrow is my birthday. On the off chance you are reading this and live in Atlanta and are not a person I already know outside of the internet then you should come to it. This is the first time I have had real plans on my birthday in years so it is probably going to be really awkward for me You should come, it should be great.
Website News / Website's Anniversary and tons of spam
« Last post by Floyd on November 16, 2012, 06:16:01 pm »
Last week (November 11) was the website's anniversary but I forgot to post about it. I deleted 21 spam accounts this morning. I changed the security questions and added one and did some more stuff, I don't think spam will be a problem again, at least not for a while.
General Discussion / Re: I am want to meet a serious boy!...
« Last post by Floyd on November 09, 2012, 12:49:35 pm »
FIRST EMAILING ME THEN POSTING ON MATTS WEBSITE THEN TPU NOW HERE, SERIOUSLY QUIT FOLLOWING ME I LIKE GUYS OK. IM FLATTERED BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED.
General Discussion / I am want to meet a serious boy!...
« Last post by xMarinaZefx on November 09, 2012, 12:04:48 pm »
Hi all
I'm Marina, 21 years old :)
I am looking for good man. If he exists...
I'm love sport and...  Hope you understand

It is an interesting forum for me, so I think we have the same hobbies
So lets chat.
My e-mail is xmarinakizx@gmail.com, Skype xMarinaZefx
Send me your foto!

__
Added later:

This photography is corrupted, sorry!

By the way, all my photos here:
http://centredating.com/xMarinaZefx/personal_fotos/
Floyd's Random Thoughts / I guess this place is finally dead
« Last post by Floyd on November 03, 2012, 11:03:33 pm »
I Joined Facebook, I joined tumblr, I stopped posting here for two months, I came back to let you know I am still alive, I WENT TO FEST AND IT WAS AMAZING. That is pretty much my life since the last time I posted here. I really hate to say that facebook and tumblr have made my life better. A lot of stuff has changed since I started this website, I have friends now, that was not true when this website was started. My friends are all amazing people and they apparently don't want to join here so I had to go to where they were. Facebook killed the internet message board and I think that is just terrible.

In other news, I did make a "Compatibility Mode" version of the website since the last time I posted here. For a website that has zero posts and averages less than 200 page views a month (I Just checked, that is true! average 5 a day!) this website is in constant development. Over the years, this has become my blog and also a testing ground for me to teach myself how to make a really great website. I know virtually nobody will ever see it, but it's far to cheap and easy to keep this server and website running for me to shut it down now.

Wow, I really kind of rant don't I? Well for compatibility mode, click here. for my facebook which I am on almost constantly, click here for my tumblr which I am also on constantly, click here.

Sorry for the huge block of text, I know you don't want to read that.

Until next month, this has been Floyd, signing off.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]