• Print

Author Topic: Well... It's October now.  (Read 10422 times)

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • I will be in the chamber of understanding.
    • View Profile
    • My website, You have never heard of it.
Well... It's October now.
« on: October 02, 2011, 06:25:48 pm »
I have not posted much here, because nothing has happened. I went to 2 shows last month, one with Theo Hilton, D-Flo, Places to Hide, and a band I had never heard of called the Hail Seizures, they were awesome, the other was the night before last, it was a super last minute show with The Wild at Wonderroot. Last night I saw Andrew Jackson Jihad at the Masquerade. It kind of sucked except for AJJ. I am never going to the Masquerade again if I can help it. Anyway... I have not posed here in over a month, so I figured it was time to let all you nonexistent readers know I am not dead. I finished watching Star Trek: Voyager today, now I can say with 100% certainty I have see every episode of every star trek ever. I don't know what to do with my life now. There is a ton of shows coming up this month, in the unlikely event someone reads this, and you can come to one of these shows, you should come hang out with me, I have found that I quite enjoy talking to people.
When:                              |              Bands:                                                                                       |   Where:
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------
Tuesday, October 12        |  The Wild, probably more bands (something called ''Athens Pop Fest'')  |  Caledonia Lounge
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------
Tuesday, October 25        |  The Menzingers, The Flatterers, Broadway Calls, The Arteries,              |  The Masquerade
                                         |  Leagues Apart                                                                                        |
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------
Wednesday, October 26   |  Wonderroot Pre-Fest Show with Sister Kisser, Unfun, Siren Songs,       |  Wonderroot
                                         |  The Wild, The Disregardables, Failures Union, and more TBA                 |
---------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------
Thursday, October 27        |  Campaign, Mixtapes, Pianos Become The Teeth, Octaves, Crun Pun     |  Wonderroot
---------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------
Monday, October 31         |  Halloween Celebration w/ The Wild, BTMI, and the Queers                    |  Vinyl
After the experience I had last night I am seriously reconsidering the show on the 25th. the Halloween show is going to be great though. You all (Matt?) have my permission to be jealous of me.
I run this shit.

alinarostova

Re: Well... It's October now.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 09:47:15 am »
Всем Доброе утро! Заходите на http://softergame.ru]игры для всех[/url].

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • I will be in the chamber of understanding.
    • View Profile
    • My website, You have never heard of it.
Re: Well... It's October now.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 04:01:27 pm »
Всем Доброе утро! Заходите на http://softergame.ru]игры для всех[/url].
oh, wow. how insightful. I welcome your post and hope you come back.
I run this shit.

• Print