• Print

Author Topic: Since it's its the anniversary of 9/11...Are any of you conspiracy theorists?  (Read 33330 times)

CultureRevolution

• Moderator with no Moderator powers
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Agreed.

CultureRevolution

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Did anyone else hear about when Achmadinejad spoke at the UN about how 9/11 was carried out by the US Government?
I bet the truthers don't like that guy being on their side.
Or maybe they do I dont know.

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
It's my opinion that as punks and hardcore kids, regardless of our beliefs, whether we agree 100% or not, we should be banding together first for our love of music and of our lifestyle. NOT having a "holier than thou" attitude, which you MATT definitely have.
Bro, that's just how I argue.
Anytime that someone disagrees with you, you automatically start name calling, saying people are stupid, etc...

No, I don't. I respect opinions that are worth respecting.

So, U.S. doesn't have the same belief system as you. Does that make him less of a person than you? Do you know anything about him aside from what he wrote here, what he does in his everyday life that speaks as to what kind of a person he is outside of this forum? NO, you don't, so you have no right to pass judgement on him.

The opinions that he shared with us on here were idiotic. I didn't judge him, I judged his opinions and his inability to grasp my argument.

You know who else does that Matt? All of the people who YOU CLAIM TO OPPOSE!!!! The government. The Church. They think what they think, believe what they believe, and are unwilling to even consider what anyone else has to say. Everyone else is wrong, stupid, an idiot, and if they're not willing to go along with them, they're opinion is worthless.

Actually, I don't do that. Don't judge me without knowing me (c wut i did there?).

And that's all that I've heard from you since I came here. A 15 year old crybaby who doesn't even listen to REAL punk music, telling everyone else that he's right, they're wrong, and if they're not willing to go along with what he says than they can fuck off.
OMGZ I DONT LISTEN TO REAL PUNK. This is seriously my favorite part of your bitching. There you go again, playing the age card. And you call me a crybaby? Seriously? You made this post just to bitch about how I don't play nice with the other little forumers.
I've given you a chance even after you treated me like shit. I came and listened to your crappy radio show. I tried to have civil conversations with you, and you still treat me and the other people here like shit.
So? Oh god, you listened to my radio show for 10 minutes so now your opinion is so important.
Some day you'll find out that you're not so high and mighty. Some day you'll figure out that you still have a lot to learn, and when there's nobody around to help you because you've stepped on everyone along the way, you'll regret it.
I DON'T NEED ANYONE.
U.S....Does your government provide healthcare for it's citizens? Do you have a much lower crime rate in your country because there are many more jobs available for the working class? Do police carry guns in most places? Is there a very low rate of police brutality?  Does your government rob you blind in terms of taxes and so on? Is marijuana legal, or is that just in Amsterdam? Was it the government's decision to make it that way, or the people's?

This is all so irrelevant.

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Did anyone else hear about when Achmadinejad spoke at the UN about how 9/11 was carried out by the US Government?
I bet the truthers don't like that guy being on their side.
Or maybe they do I dont know.
Achmadinejad seems like a puppet ruler of Afghanistan so that we can have at least one country to fight with. Is any politician really stupid enough to keep poking the most powerful country on earth when they know they would have no chance of winning and would just end up killing millions of civilians in a war?

CultureRevolution

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Dude......hes the president of Iran

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile

CultureRevolution

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
My name's Matt and I like shitty B9 bands.

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
My name's Michael and I dislike Ruiner.
You have no idea how much of an insult this is meant to be.

CultureRevolution

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
My name's Michael and I dislike Ruiner.

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • I will be in the chamber of understanding.
    • View Profile
    • My website, You have never heard of it.
My name is Floyd and I encourage these arguments on my forum to continue.
I run this shit.

CultureRevolution

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
I'm tired of arguing it isn't fun for me.

Floyd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • I will be in the chamber of understanding.
    • View Profile
    • My website, You have never heard of it.
I run this shit.

Undertaker Sheep

• Alive and Well
  • Offline Offline
  • Turning my insides into gun powder
    • View Profile
    • My last.fm
U.S....Does your government provide healthcare for it's citizens? Do you have a much lower crime rate in your country because there are many more jobs available for the working class? Do police carry guns in most places? Is there a very low rate of police brutality?  Does your government rob you blind in terms of taxes and so on? Is marijuana legal, or is that just in Amsterdam? Was it the government's decision to make it that way, or the people's?
Our goverment does provide healthcare for it citizens. Partly thanks to Hitler, but mostly thanks to our old dutch form of ruling. We do not have a lot of jobs for the working classes sadly, but the party for the working class is pretty big nowadays. Our police DO carry guns, but they are often not allowed to fire them. Only in a threatening situation. They are not allowed to shoot an escaping suspect.  There is a very low rate of police brutality, instead we suffer from the police officers being to scared to interfere in some situations... Taxes are extremly high though, especially when it comes to owning something.

And to stop the nonsense once and for all, Marijuana is NOT LEGAL in the Netherlands. Not in Amsterdam. not anywhere. The government has just decided to not take any action against using the drug, so that they can have a better control on the amount of the drug that circulates. You can carry about 5 grams with you. Anymore will be confiscated (often only the extra amount you have).
Thom - So what's the vibe like, in this room of power?
Garth - It's uuuuh positive, Thom, it's very positive
Thom - I sense that there's gonna be some tracking... some bass-tracking.
Garth - You sense that? You're a prophet, Thom

Undertaker Sheep

• Alive and Well
  • Offline Offline
  • Turning my insides into gun powder
    • View Profile
    • My last.fm
To get back to the weed stuff... It is perfectly ok to buy it here in the netherlands. It's also perfectly fine to smoke it anywhere you want (except places where smoking is forbidden, such as all public buildings) and I think you are allowed to grow 5 plants per household. It's our government's way to say ''No, we do NOT agree with people using it, but in order to have better control/vision on how much is being used we have decided not to actually force the laws we have made against it''. This sounds cool and all but has a huge downside, namely:

Shops ARE allowed to sell as much of the stuff as they want, but they are NOT allowed to buy any weed to use for selling. So how the fuck do they have to get their stuff? Still illegally. Makes no fucking sense

Our government helps us to have medical care, even when it's purely psychological care. Also, if you're doing an above average college they are willing to pay for at least four years of said college.
My government, all in all, takes good care of it's citizens. But we have too many political parties, and all the important stuff needs about a year...just to talk about it. We never agree on anything. The downside of having a party for everyone...

And yeah, I agree with you Igordog. Believing in anarchism is a good thing, it really makes clear you dare to think beyond that which is already put into practice. I used to believe in communism like that.
That is until I had to stand more on my own feet and realize the rest of the world don't give a fuck whether I believe in communism and capitalism. They want their money, they want me to go to school everyday and want me to pay my taxes and listen to my government.
Going against them right now will only result in me losing the place I live. And ofcourse they'll confiscate everything that I own. Leaving me with absolutely nothing. How will that change my country for the better?
Thom - So what's the vibe like, in this room of power?
Garth - It's uuuuh positive, Thom, it's very positive
Thom - I sense that there's gonna be some tracking... some bass-tracking.
Garth - You sense that? You're a prophet, Thom

Matt

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
It's my opinion that as punks and hardcore kids, regardless of our beliefs, whether we agree 100% or not, we should be banding together first for our love of music and of our lifestyle. NOT having a "holier than thou" attitude, which you MATT definitely have.
Bro, that's just how I argue.
Well, it's still my opinion that we're all part of a brotherhood sisterhood and we're all in this together. You can say, "Bro, that's just how I argue." But when you treat people with such disrespect (especially people who you don't even know), nobody's ever going to take you seriously.
I have nothing against you or Undertaker. I mean, sure, you're pretty annoying and Undertaker is pretty silly, but once we get away from politics I don't have anything against you.
Anytime that someone disagrees with you, you automatically start name calling, saying people are stupid, etc...

No, I don't. I respect opinions that are worth respecting.
Yes, you do. You respect opinions that are worth respecting according to you, but other people respect everyone's opinion whether they think that they're right or wrong. Have you ever heard the term, "agree to disagree"? I could see you having the attitude that you have if there was a neo nazi in here saying, "all niggers need to die!!!", but nobody's come close to that. You still insist on name calling and saying that you're right, everyone else is wrong, name calling, saying people's opinions are stupid, and so on. You're never going to get anywhere with that attitude.
But I'm right.
So, U.S. doesn't have the same belief system as you. Does that make him less of a person than you? Do you know anything about him aside from what he wrote here, what he does in his everyday life that speaks as to what kind of a person he is outside of this forum? NO, you don't, so you have no right to pass judgement on him.

The opinions that he shared with us on here were idiotic. I didn't judge him, I judged his opinions and his inability to grasp my argument.
I was referring to you saying "fuck, you're stupid." If that isn't passing judgment on someone I don't know what is.
Well, his argument was so fucking stupid.
You know who else does that Matt? All of the people who YOU CLAIM TO OPPOSE!!!! The government. The Church. They think what they think, believe what they believe, and are unwilling to even consider what anyone else has to say. Everyone else is wrong, stupid, an idiot, and if they're not willing to go along with them, they're opinion is worthless.

Actually, I don't do that. Don't judge me without knowing me (c wut i did there?).
Yes, I do see what you did there. I know how you've argued with me and U.S., and that's exactly what you've done. You've said, "I'm right, you're wrong. I do not respect your opinion and I won't listen to it. My way is the only way, period. What you say is stupid." Just like the government and the church.
I'm not passing judgment on you outside of this forum. I'm stating that the way that you argue is the exact same way that the government and church argues.
I listen to other opinions. I just don't like some of them.
And that's all that I've heard from you since I came here. A 15 year old crybaby who doesn't even listen to REAL punk music, telling everyone else that he's right, they're wrong, and if they're not willing to go along with what he says than they can fuck off.
OMGZ I DONT LISTEN TO REAL PUNK. This is seriously my favorite part of your bitching. There you go again, playing the age card. And you call me a crybaby? Seriously? You made this post just to bitch about how I don't play nice with the other little forumers.
I didn't say anything about age. "A 15 year old" I said, (which you left out), that I've tried to be nice to you even after you treated me like shit. I showed you respect. Something that you're not capable of. And it's my opinion that most of the music that you listen to is shit. I don't even know what you listen to, how the fuck are you supposed to know what I listen to? You're 36. Get off the forum. Don't you have responsibilities other than arguing with a bunch of high schoolers? My only other explanation is that you're here to rape underage boys and girls. That's what I think and I don't give a fuck if you respect it or not.
I've given you a chance even after you treated me like shit. I came and listened to your crappy radio show. I tried to have civil conversations with you, and you still treat me and the other people here like shit.
So? Oh god, you listened to my radio show for 10 minutes so now your opinion is so important.
I listened for a lot longer than 10 minutes, and anyone with any dignity would have said thank you instead of this^.I DON'T CARE. Jesus...
Some day you'll find out that you're not so high and mighty. Some day you'll figure out that you still have a lot to learn, and when there's nobody around to help you because you've stepped on everyone along the way, you'll regret it.
I DON'T NEED ANYONE.
Yeah, except your parents to take care of you and pay for everything while you do your little radio show.
I was obviously being sarcastic., you goddamned idiot.

This is all so irrelevant.
This wasn't directed at you unless your name is Undertaker Sheep. I was asking him questions about his country. If it was directed at you, it would be relevant because you're bashing a country and a government that you know nothing about; A country that seems to be in (somewhat at least) better shape than we are, and a government that takes better care (again somewhat) better care of it's citizens than ours does.
I was saying that all of that is irrelevant, because capitalism is still killing so many. I'm sorry if you don't get healthcare or the cops beat you down, pussy. Some kids get captured at gun point and are forced to make cocaine. Some kids are shot in the head for carrying a weapon by US soldiers. You can't fix capitalism with reform.

• Print